Search by Aisle

Create a grocery list today!

1

Login or Sign up to add items to your shopping list.

2

Name your shopping list.

3

Add ingredients from your favorite recipes

4

Add brand name grocery items

Then simply print or email your list to take to the store!

* Mobile app coming soon

View Your Grocery List Here.

Add recipe ingredients and brand name grocery products to the same list.

Guaranteed Value Oven Cleaner - 14.0 OZ

Paper, Cleaning & Home
Cleaners & Supplies



We cut through all the fluff to get at what really matters... nutrition.

All food products are scored from 0 - 100 based on their nutrition value.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Propane, 2-butoxyethanol, Perfume, Surface Active Agents, Sodium Hydroxide.

WARNINGS

Caution: Eye Irritant. Contents Under Pressure. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Read Precautions On Back. Precautions: Recommended For Use Only On Porcelain Enamel, Iron, Stainless Steel, Ceramic And Glass Surfaces. Avoid Excessive Use On Glass. Do Not Use On Exterior Oven Surfaces, Aluminum, Chrome, Baked Enamel. Do Not Use On Self-cleaning Or Continuous Cleaning Ovens. Avoid Spraying Oven Pilot Light. Keep Off All Electrical Connections Such As Heating Elements, Thermostat, Bulb Receptacles And Light Switch. Do Not Puncture Or Incinerate Container. Protect From Sunlight And Do Not Expose To Temperatures Exceeding 120 Degrees F (50 Degrees C). Extremely Flammable. Do Not Expose To Heat. Always Keep Container In A Cool, Dry Place. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children And Pets. Precautionary Statements: Hazards To Humans And Domestic Animals. Danger: Contains Sodium Hydroxide (lye). Causes Burns To Skin And Eyes On Contact. Caution: Harmful If Swallowed Or Absorbed Through Skin. Causes Moderate Eye Irritation. Avoid Contact With The Eyes And On Skin Or Clothing. Wash Thoroughly With Soap And Water After Handling. First Aid: In Case Of Eye Contact: Hold Eye Open And Wash Slowly And Gently With Water For 15-20 Minutes. Call A Poison Control Center Or Doctor For Treatment Advice. If Swallowed: Call A Poison Control Center Or Doctor For Treatment Advice. Have Person Sip A Glass Of Water If Able To Swallow. Do Not Induce Vomiting Unless Told To Do So By A Doctor. Do Not Give Anything By Mouth To An Unconscious Person. If On Skin Or Clothing: Take Off Contaminated Clothing. Rinse Skin Immediately With Plenty Of Water For 10-15 Minutes. Call A Poison Control Center Or Doctor For Treatment Advice. If Inhaled: Immediately Move From Area Of Exposure To Fresh Air. Call A Poison Control Center Or Doctor For Treatment Advice. The User Of This Product Assumes All Risk Of Use, Storage And Handling Not In Accordance With Its Directions.

Scroll To Top ^